Monday, November 5, 2007

You are mine



It's comforting to know that God knows my entire story, from first word to final breath, and with clear assessment declares, "You are mine."



I'm excited for that day to come where I can hold the hand that holds the world. I want to give God the pen of my life trusting He'll write the greatest adventure ever told.



It's sobering to ponder through the thought that one day I'm going to type my last word and put a period on my last sentence. Every action I partake in is going to come to an end some day. Wise is the man that lives for eternity and not just the temporal.



We can't impress people with Jesus when we are trying to impress them with ourselves. "I must decrease, He must increase." I don't mind people not remembering much of me, just as long as people can see Christ clearer.


What we do in life truly will echo on into eternity.

No comments: